There are different ways to unlock Android Smartphones. We will guide you step by step to help you and get an answer on how to unlock android phone?
We are only human and sometimes we forget things. This includes the pin or pattern of Android smartphones. If you suddenly can’t remember your pin or pattern and you want to unlock your Android, then you have reached the correct page. Learn about our tips and technique to unlock Android mobile. Check them out below.
We have got some comments regarding it and was asking about below questions so we decided to try all question’s answer”
- How to Unlock Android Phone
- How to Unlock Android Phone Without Password
- How to Unlock Android Phone Pattern
- How Unlock Android Phone With Pc
- How To Unlock Android Phone With Google Account
- How To Unlock Android Phone Without Google Account
- How To Unlock Network Lock Android Phone
- How To Unlock Android Phone Without Losing Data
- How To Unlock Any Android Phone
- How Do I Unlock My Android Phone
Still, if you have any question then you can ask us in the comments or email us:
How to Unlock Android Phone?
How to unlock an Android phone with google account?
If you have newer versions of mobile smart Android, you can try the Android Device Manager. To use the Android Device Manager service, you just need to be signed in to your Google account.
- Using a desktop computer, laptop, or another Android smartphone, go to your web browser.
- Enter google.com/android/devicemanager in the search tab.
- Access with your Google account data.
- In the Android Device Manager or device interface, you will see your device.
- Find the Lock menu and tap on it.
- A window will open. Now, enter a temporary password.
- When entering a temporary password, the forgotten password or pin will be skipped.
- Click Block again.
- Once you see a confirmation, get your Android mobile.
- On your phone, you will see a password tab. Enter the temporary password.
- It will unlock the Android smartphone.
- After it, need to go to the lock screen settings and disable the temporary password.
- Now you can assign a new password or pattern to your phone in the Settings menu.
Note: The password change process will take effect for about 5-10 minutes. You just have to wait a few minutes before unlocking the phone with the temporary password.
How to unlock android phone pattern?
If you have an older version of Android, then you may have a feature called “Forgotten Pattern”. If you have forgotten your pin/password, you can use this feature to unlock your Android phone.
This is what you have to do:
• When you enter an incorrect pattern or pin for 3 or 5 times with your old Android, you will see the “Forgotten pattern” function at the bottom right of the screen.
• Click on it and you will be shown a new window screen. This will help you avoid the forgotten pin or password.
• Tap on the Google Account tab and enter your details.
• Once you are on the “Forgot Pattern” platform, provide your new pattern lock for your Android.
• Confirm the changes made and set up a new pin or pattern lock on your smartphone.
Note: This feature is only applicable to Android versions 4.4 and older. If you have a newer Android, try this first method above.
How to unlock android phone without Google account?
For some, recovering the google account is a complicated procedure. However, when it comes to unlocking your mobile phone, this is not the only alternative available.
The following method is really useful when we need to unlock the screen. However, by implementing it we will erase all our information stored on the device. If you are very desperate and want to try it, follow the instructions that we will show below:
• Turn off the cell phone.
• Press the home key and the volume up button at the same time.
• When the phone logo appears on the screen, immediately release the pressed buttons.
• The recovery menu will then appear. To move through its options, use the volume up and down buttons. Choose which function that says Wipe data/factory reset. To select this last option, press the power button.
• To finish select the option that says “delete data” and click on the button to execute the action.
If this option does not work on your Android smartphone, you can choose to perform a factory reset if you wish. However, this method will also delete all your data. Therefore, we advise you to make a backup of your data. When you back up your data, you will be able to get it back after you have performed a factory reset.